About Us

Redditch Electro-Plating was founded in 1893 and situated in Littlewoods, a side street off Evesham Street in Redditch town centre, moving to the current site in 1947.

The business has been in the Harris family since 1965 when Marks father John, along with Johns parents Ada & Harry, (formally H Harris Hardeners) purchased what was at that time an ailing company.

In 1986 the factory was completely modernised with the current building replacing the existing ex W.D. huts.

In 1994 a new effluent treatment plant and waste water recycling system were constructed together with a 2000 sq/ft extension to house a new Auto Rack Zinc plating line.

The management team is now Mark as MD, Tina as Company Secretary and Steve as Works Director aided by Wayne as Works Manager.

REDDITCH ELECTRO-PLATING CO LTD
Established 1893
SPECIALISTS IN ELECTRO-PLATING AND PHOSPHATING OF SPRING STEEL
Argent Works, Arrow Road North, Lakeside, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 8NT
tel: 01527 63858   fax: 01527591504
email: sales@redditch-ep.co.uk   www.redditch-ep.co.uk